Coffee Bay is a beautiful rural village nestled on the coast of the former Transkei, South Africa
Sustainable Coffee Bay is a registered non-profit and public benefit organisation. We work with the communities of the greater Coffee Bay area to improve their lives through education and other community initiatives.
Coffee Bay is a beautiful rural village nestled on the coast of the former Transkei, South Africa. It is beautiful, but not without serious social problems. People’s lives are dominated by poverty, hardship and ill-health.
SCB was started in 2002 by Coffee Shack, a tropical paradise right on the beach in the Transkei, a deeply traditional area of South Africa where you’ll experience a way of life far removed from Western culture.
- PART 1: “Are YOU sitting comfortably?”
- A busy start to 2016!
- Volunteer with us – a chance of a lifetime!
- Good Luck to our Matric Students!
- An Italian Experience at Ikhaya Labantwana Montessori – Sustainable Coffee Bay
- Ikhaya Labantwana Montessori enjoying 2015
- Ikhaya Labantwana Montessori attend SA ECD Awards
- Ikhaya Labantwana Montessori shines in the Eastern Cape
- Sunshine, sunflowers and smiles…..at Ikhaya Labantwana Montessori
- Ikhaya Labantwana Montessori …………is Growing
- Ikhaya Labantwana Montessori year end party
- Bicycles change Lives
- Ikhaya Labantwana Montessori – October 2014
- Sponsors and donors in September 2014
- Sponsors and donors in August 2014
- What a Super Spring Surprise for SCB!
- Sponsors and donors during July 2014
- Sponsors and donors during June 2014
- Ikhaya Labantwana in action
- Ikhaya Labantwana Montessori going from strength to strength!
Support Sustainable Coffee Bay
We rely on others to deliver help us the deliver the support our community needs. There are several ways you can help us.